Location: York / London / Manchester/ Remote working considered, occasional UK travel required
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours
Are you an accomplished leader in project management? Ambitious? Commercially minded? Ready for your next career challenge? Then don’t miss your chance to be an integral part of the best employee experience team in the business.
A rare opportunity has arisen to lead our client project delivery teams and project management office. As the Delivery Director and a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, the role is responsible for shaping and delivering an industry leading, client facing, employee experience project management function, creating a high-performing and engaged team.
What will I be doing?
- You’ll have overarching responsibility of the project management function, ensuring capability, resource planning and capacity meets client and business requirements and the company’s growth targets
- You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining core business processes to support client project delivery
- You’ll be accountable for end-to-end project management for all client projects and you should be able to step in to directly support clients with any points of escalation
- You’ll be responsible for reporting, tracking and risk and issue management for all client projects
Third Party Management
- You’ll lead and develop strategic partnerships with third parties to increase scale and expertise within the business, including the development of clear SLAs to hold partnerships to account for delivery to time, cost and quality
- You’ll be responsible for the negotiation and ownership of all third-party contracts, including with clients
- You’ll be responsible for creating a more efficient and sustainable project management function by standardising and developing our approach to delivery and optimising PMO processes.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Strong commercial and financial understanding
- Experience of leading and developing a successful Project Management and PMO function
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and resources within time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management with the ability to influence at all levels
- A positive, solutions-focused attitude always finding a way
- An appetite to learn more asking why not
- A passion for leading & inspiring people
By joining us, in return for your valued contribution we’ll offer you the following benefits:.
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Birthday leave
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates
- Opportunities to development and growth
About Ipsos Karian and Box
As a leading employee engagement and internal communications agency, we work every day with major blue-chip clients like Barclays, HSBC, Tesco and the Co-op. The majority of our growth comes from our strong relationships and referrals, based on our reputation for delighting clients. We continue to go from strength to strength and have now joined the leading research house, Ipsos
We’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV along with a covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ipsos Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and that we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES