Location:London – Hybrid
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Hours: full time 37.5 hours
Due to company growth, we are looking for a talented Business Growth Director – Partnerships, to drive and manage new business relationships, alongside proactively scanning the market for growth opportunities.
The Give: What we expect from you...
As the Business Growth Director – Partnerships, you will in collaboration with the wider team, help to drive new client acquisitions and broader business growth. This will be achieved primarily through leveraging relationships within Ipsos and with our technology partners.
- Building and maintain relationships with the sales and leadership teams of IK&B’s technology partners, including Qualtrics, Medallia and Tivian, as well as any other partnerships that may develop over time to leverage and develop new business opportunities.
- To develop and deepen relationships with the Ipsos Client Organisation, ensuring that Client Directors can talk about IK&B products and services effectively, and identify potential EX opportunities from their client contacts.
- Proactive market scanning in collaboration with the Business Growth Director – Propositions.
- Maintaining and improving IK&B’s new business pipeline, ensuring that prospect and lead information is accurately captured on IK&B’s CRM system and that appropriate follow-up activity is undertaken.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent experience of working in a relevant sector in house or agency.
- A positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Strong commercial understanding and high level of numeric literacy
- The ability to effectively problem solve and think strategically.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, both internally and with clients.
- Experience in employee engagement, employee research and internal communications (desirable)
The Get: What we offer you...
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Birthday leave
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates
- Opportunities to development and growth
About Ipsos Karian and Box
As a leading employee engagement and internal communications agency, we work every day with major blue-chip clients like Barclays, HSBC, Tesco and the Co-op. The majority of our growth comes from our strong relationships and referrals, based on our reputation for delighting clients. We continue to go from strength to strength and have now joined the leading research house, Ipsos.
We’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV along with a covering note and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ipsos Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and that we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES